Child Dental Benefits Scheme
3.4 million children will be eligible
Are you prepared or would you like some help?
- Are you aware that a patient can come back to you any time after treatment and ask you to re-bill them as eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Scheme? NO?
READ this NEW important additional information
As patients can make a claim later it seems very important to get things ‘right’ from the start.
- For my own practice I have developed and laminated:
a) a page for the receptionists; so they can learn what they need to do in our practice with the CDBScheme.
b) a page for receptionist to give to parents of children so they can read it in the waiting room and check out whether they are eligible.
What have you got working in your practice?
Accreditation and your website
I also make general websites for Dental practices and I manage and update all the information. For more information and examples of my websites see www.localdentist.com.au. I can work with your own graphic designer.
My local dentist websites include the following features to help with Accreditation standard compliance
- Complaint and compliments form (Standard 1.15.1)
- Information about the Australian Charter of healthcare rights (Standard 1.17.1 & 1.17.2)
- Information about infection control for patients and safety and quality in dental practice (Standard 3.19.1)
- Meaningful consumer information (Standard 2.7.1) – the whole of each site (all developed and update by local dentist.com.au)