Child Dental Benefits Scheme
3.4 million children will be eligible
Are you prepared or would you like some help?
- Are you aware that a patient can come back to you any time after treatment and ask you to re-bill them as eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Scheme? NO?
READ this NEW important additional information
As patients can make a claim later it seems very important to get things ‘right’ from the start.
- For my own practice I have developed and laminated:
a) a page for the receptionists; so they can learn what they need to do in our practice with the CDBScheme.
b) a page for receptionist to give to parents of children so they can read it in the waiting room and check out whether they are eligible for a children’s dental care specialist.
What have you got working in your practice?
Accreditation and your website
I also make general websites for Dental practices and I manage and update all the information. For more information and examples of my websites see www.localdentist.com.au. I can work with your own graphic designer.
My local dentist websites include the following features to help with Accreditation standard compliance
- Complaint and compliments form (Standard 1.15.1)
- Information about the Australian Charter of healthcare rights (Standard 1.17.1 & 1.17.2)
- Information about infection control for patients and safety and quality in dental practice (Standard 3.19.1)
- Meaningful consumer information (Standard 2.7.1) – the whole of each site (all developed and update by local dentist.com.au)